Monday, October 18, 2010

Southern Weddings Magazine!!

Hey all I've had the pleasure of working on an incredible bridal shoot that is featured in this month's Southern Weddings magazine!! ( on newsstands Oct 5th 2010) I worked with a crew of incredibly talented people and I can't wait to see it in all of it's glossy paged glory!!
Models: Jamie Simpson, Noel Poff
Make-up:Pamela Lesch (DREAM TEAM)
Photographer:Melissa Schollaert Photography www.msp-photography.com
Coordination:Lindsay Pitt/ Toast Events www.toast-events.com
Bouquets:Lisa Thomas/ Out of Hand Charleston www.shopoutofhand.com
Accessories: Emerson Made (necklace/clips) www.emesonmade.com
Dresses:Christos Maribel Gown/ Belle Couture Bridal Mt. Pleasant SC
LePosa Gio Gown/ Kleinfeld NYC

and last but not least Hair: little ol me!!

I hope you enjoy it and be inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment