Saturday, May 29, 2010

Whew wee it's wedding season!!


I'm sorry I haven't been on in awhile but as you may know I have a toddler that keeps me pretty busy! (smile) Along with this super cruising toddler I am happy to report that business has been thriving!! I have truly been blessed to work with some fantastic planners, make-up artists and photographers BUT above all THE BRIDES!!!

This wedding season has been off and running and I have been having a blast every step of the way. Being mobile has given me the opportunity to see some of the most beautiful venues South Carolina has to offer including DeBordieu in Georgetown, SC (which is gorgeous).

Here is Missy the bride of that gorgeous DeBordieu wedding. I must say that I had an absolutely wonderful time working with this bridal party. Missy and I met quite a few times so I got a chance to meet everyone from her lovely grandmother to her closest cousin via skype. From day one Missy knew she wanted long, flowing waves so we got this look by using custom made hair extensions. Huge shout out to Marni Rothschild for the beautiful photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment