Monday, June 8, 2009

HELLO!!

Hello to all my future brides and beauty enthusiasts! My name is Tanesha and I have a small and fabulous business named: "Affair Hair By...Tanesha," located in Charleston S.C. I specialize in wedding/affair hair of all kinds and come to your location. I've been a hairstylist for over 10 years with dual licenses in both master barbering and master cosmetology so there's no texture or color of hair that I haven't worked with. I have even had the pleasure of living on the beautiful island of St. John in the U.S. Virgin Islands where I specialized in bridal hair for all of the brides flying into the island to get married.

If you're on this site you were most likely referred to me by a wonderful photographer named Juliet Jones who was the reigning queen of bridal hair , but has since passed the torch to me to pursue her creative endeavors behind the lens. She does incredible work!! http://www.julietelizabethphotography.com/

Here are a few images that show a little of my work!
This first set is from a beautiful bride named Laura. Her wedding took place at the Rivercourse on Kiawah Island, SC. Laura had a ton of hair, so this formal style was perfect for her! It suited the location and style of the wedding.
I also did most of her bridesmaids hair, so I'm including a few photos of them too!

The second set are from Laura Pelzer's wedding (who owns the chic bridal shop downtown called Maddison Row). She recently got married at First Scots Presbyterian and was going for a style with a "vintage" feel. She looked stunning!
Stay tuned for my website that is coming soon! ps, click on any photo and it becomes larger. :)




































No comments:

Post a Comment